Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!



HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY......TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Pardon the self-promotion. Here --- have a piece of Caramel Doberge Cake from Gambino's and a cup of coffee from CC's.)

It's a beautiful day. Full of promise. The gubernatorial election. My two favorite college football teams each have one of their biggest games of the season. And, more importantly, I know where all my kids are and have talked with each of them recently. At this moment in time, I feel blessed. Tonight....after the election results and the game scores -- it might be a different story. But, we'll worry about that later. Right now -- it's all good.

Well, time to take a deep breath and get to work. Three battles await -- the election and two football games. But, plates of shawarma along with the cake and plenty of liquid refreshment is at the ready.

I wish you all a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger east village idiot said...

Happy Birthday!!!! May this year be filled with wonderful surprises for you. If I understand right - you've heard from all your kids. that fills my heart with so much joy for you!!! it makes my day as sweet as that cake!

2:08 AM

 
Blogger ellesu said...

Thank you evi! Only another mom could understand how children control our hearts. Yes, as of today, I know where all my children are and know they are well. Not much else matters.

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home