Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Forgotten Christmas Ornament......

Where is it hiding this year? It must be lying or hanging around here someplace....someplace just waiting for me to happen upon it. And then, having discovered it, I'll have to go outside, unstack the boxes of decorations (because, of course, it'll belong in the box on the very bottom of the stack) and put it in its place.

It happens every year, so why should this year be any different? But haven't I usually found it by this time? It's driving me crazy (ok, overstatement here). But, I JUST KNOW it's around here somewhere. Somewhere just waiting to be found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home