Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Over the river and through the woods......

..not to grandmother's house but....to the beach. The beach is my healing place and I'm so looking forward to a whole week of just relaxing, being with family, discovering new restaurants, shopping in funky little shops, walking the beach at sunrise and sunset and inbetween, and just being there. :)

So to everyone 'out there'....be good, eat well, laugh lots, hug those you love, give what you want to receive, and all that kind of stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

~Deb

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home