Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Twelfth Night has come and gone......




....and I haven't managed to pack away our Christmas decorations yet. (!!) I have collected them from all over the house and piled them in the middle of the floor. So, at least they are resting in one place....ready to be packed in their boxes and carted to their resting place.

I think part of the problem is that we celebrated Christmas at least three times this year. Once....before the kids left for London (to give them their presents -- money to spend in London). Again....on the day itself. And, yet again....on New Year's Eve (when the kids came and gave us the presents they bought us in London). Can we stop now?

Maybe I'll get around to hauling all the stuff out of the house today. Or.... better yet, maybe I'll go see if the King Cakes are out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home