Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, December 07, 2007

Say hello to the window washers......



Call me naive, but....you'd think that if you were living in a high-rise and window washers were scheduled to be working -- someone would warn you ahead of time. Especially if you have floor to ceiling windows all around the unit you're staying in. And....a bathroom with a jacuzzi and shower stall with a sight line to the beach. Which means, of course, that as you're sitting in the tub, or standing in the shower you can gaze at the gulf, and....if by chance anyone is outside your window -- 12 floors up -- they can gaze at you!

"Who in the hell is gonna be up this high looking in these windows," J. asked me during an, ummmm, intimate moment (in broad daylight, I might add) a couple of days ago as I was mentioning we maybe should close the blinds. Well, no one was hanging outside our windows that particular day, but if it had happened today it would have been a different matter. A very different matter.

After J. (who was on the balcony lying in the sun) finished his conversation with the nice window washer who was cleaning our front windows, I poked my head out the door to smugly say, "That's who could be up this high looking in these windows." I love having the last word. Not that it's going to make any difference....

1 Comments:

Anonymous vancouver gutter cleaning said...

Great info. I like all your post. I will keep visiting this blog very often. gutter cleaning vancouver It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.

12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home