Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

It's true what they say:

You don't know what you've got until you loose it. I've been constantly reminded of that these past few days since we've been having problems with our air conditioner! (a thought that strikes terror into the hearts and minds of all who live anywhere near these swamps in the summer) Yep. We survived the first onslaught of real heat a few weeks ago, but our luck ran out last week when we noticed/heard water dripping from the inside unit. Of course it was raining cats and dogs outside when we called the repairman - no way was he going out into the deluge and work with electrical stuff, but he was nice enough to insist on stopping by and taking a look at the whatever it is that's inside the house....for free! A chill ran through my heart when he couldn't find anything wrong. I knew we were in for a diagnostic ride - can't fix what you don't know is broken. So, we're staying cool most of the time - waiting for whatever is going to happen to happen. Drives me crazy. Meanwhile, I have so many fans blowing that J says it's like a tornado inside the house. At least air is moving - maybe not the coolest air at times, but....

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I am SUCH a climate control freak. I can't imagine not having six back up fan cooling systems. It IS true, what they say.....

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home