Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, June 11, 2010

A weekend puplic service announcement (of sorts)....




See the shirt ^^^^ up there? (I hope it shows up.) My daughter sent it to me. It was so funny because I was going to send a couple to her and son #3 in NC, but she beat me to it. Copied from Fleurty Girl's web site: "This shirt is on 100% combed organic cotton and printed using soy oil-based inks. No petroleum products were used for the printing of this shirt." also "We have teamed up with Audubon Institute's LMMSTRP to do a limited-edition shirt with 100% of the net proceeds going straight to LMMSTRP." (LMMSTRP would be Louisiana Marine Mammal & Sea Turtle Rescue Program)

With that in mind, anyone who's environmentaly inclined and has $20 (+ $4.95 shipping) to spend - go to:


Fleurty Girl


and you can get one, too! And if you go to Fleurty Girl's web site, be sure to click on the "Home" option. You'll get a few giggles and a taste of New Orleans and south La humor. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home