Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tropical Storms, Tropical Depressions, & Hurricanes

None of them coming our way! Woo hoo! Although Bonnie was scheduled to visit just south of us, it seems she changed her plans. It's lookin' good right now that we won't see much of anything. We were pretty much prepared in case she decided to head up our way for a quick blow through, and I noticed lots of other folks buying hurricane food, but it looks as if the biggest problem we're going to have is deciding what to eat and what to keep safe for the next time. There will be a next time - unfortunately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

We've been getting some pretty angry weather here in NY. Glad it's giving you a reprieve!

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home