Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lost in translation?

Hello from down here on the Gulf Coast. Let me rephrase that, Hello from one of the little people down here on the Gulf Coast. Little people as defined by the Swedish head of a British based oil company doing business in the U.S. That's a lot of cultures to combine and mishaps just waiting to happen - and happen they have. We may speak the same language (sort of) as the Brits but in the end it sure as hell doesn't mean the same thing at times. These people have the money, so why in the world don't they hire someone who can vet statements before they're made and hopefully prevent comments like some we've heard? They are adding insult to injury. Since my anger management is nearing its limit, I'll chalk this comment up to stupidity instead of being intentional.

BP - spewing oil and bull sh*t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home