Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, January 14, 2006

There was a funeral today......

A young man, barely 20 years old, was laid to rest. He was a normal, all-around good kid..loved by many. ....And will be missed (and remembered) by many who never knew him in this life.

He graduated last year from the same high school three of my children went to. This young man wanted to be the best, so he finished school and joined the Marines. He was shot in the chest last week while far, far from home defending those principls he held so dear.

I recently heard someone make a statement that my mind keeps replaying. Her statement was, "I think only women should be able to vote."

I pray that Ryan has peace and his famiy strength during this time of separation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

So sad-------------

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home