Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, December 11, 2006

Yikes!



Where is the time going? Here I sat, feeling quite proud of myself, thinking that I pretty much had this Christmas stuff under control. Then....I remembered my brother and his family. Yes, indeedy, the brother I have forgotten to buy a Christmas present for. How did that happen?

So....tonight I hastily point and click away and find the site where I usually order their gift. Now I'm thinking -- should I order the same thing this year as last year (and....maybe the year before that)?

Would they like something different this year?

If so -- what?

Screw it!

I'll think about that tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home