Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Guilt trip......



For the last two days, every time I look out my back doors I see a fat little hummingbird buzzing around the hummingbird feeder -- the feeder that I've yet to take down. ....What's with me this year! I can't seem to get anything done in a timely manner.

There is food in the feeder, but I'm not sure how old it is. Not a good thing. This is the first hummingbird I've seen in quite a while. Not one hummingbird chose to visit my feeder all last summer....which is very unusual (and I did keep it filled with fresh food). Usually there are several who visit regularly. Is there a neighbor who's enticing them with trendy, upscale hummingbird food from Whole Foods? Of course, the persnickety little beasts sweet little birds would prefer the healthy organic stuff. So would I.

Well....instead of sitting here writing about it, I guess I'll get my butt in gear and go out and....clean the feeder, and fill it with fresh food. Damn! First I have to make it. Frickin' hummingbirds.

At least it's a beautiful day. 52 degrees at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home