Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, February 05, 2007

Some people shouldn't be allowed to own iPods



As I shimmied down the driveway on my way to the mailbox (to the beat of Abba's "Dancing Queen")....that's the conclusion I came to.

I stick those ear buds in my ears and go to another world. What's with that?

Even though most of the neighborhood was out to witness my antics (because it was one of the only sunny days we've had in weeks), I was actually more embarrassed that I was listening to ABBA, for god's sakes! ....Of course, no one but me knew of my music choice.

Damn J for giving me that iPod for Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger east village idiot said...

Great post! You go shimmy to Abba wherever or whenever you want. I've got SOS on my ipod. And all of their cd's at home. I'm glad to hear that music transports you to another place - which in this case involves a large disco ball.

4:58 PM

 
Blogger ellesu said...

LOL! Now....everytime I hear ABBA, I'm gonna see that disco ball.

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home