Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Way too much food!



In the last four days, we've had Mexican food, Lebanese food, Indian food, and SEA-food. ....Lots of each kind. Each day I wake up thinking I can't possibly eat anymore food of any kind that day. But....somehow, for some reason, I do.


I hate when I get in cycles like this -- so out of control. So, this morning when I woke up, I swore I would really watch what I ate -- Weight Watchers point counting. I got busy early and it kept my mind off eating. Until....J calls and tells me not to worry about cooking because he was bringing leftover Chinese.

merde!

1 Comments:

Blogger east village idiot said...

You have true NY potential. Your kitchen is no longer a place where people cook. Congratulations!

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home