Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Momentum......



Don't you just love it when things work out like they were just meant to be?

Have you ever had a goal in mind that, somehow, waaaaaay in the back of your mind, you knew you would reach if you just took that first step? And that certainty that it would actually happen scared the poo out of you and kept you from taking the first step?

Well, a few months ago, I took the first step toward something that I just knew would come about if I acted upon it. And....bless pat, it seems to be becoming a reality. And....I'm scared. No. That's not true. I'm calm, confident -- yet excited. And that scares me because I feel I should be scared.

I know this post makes little sense, but -- in a couple of days, maybe I can be clearer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I can relate to that!

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home