Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sometimes, things can be so predictable......




like the saying, "It takes money to make money" or "You have to have a job to get a job."

Yes, ma'am. Wouldn't you just know it. One of the major reasons my daughter, A., moved to North Carolina was to better her chances of getting a good job in forensics or criminal justice -- hopefully a federal job. As I've mentioned, after months of applying and interviewing she decided to expand her job search to industry and was hired by the first company she applied to.

This was her first week at work and so far she likes the job and the people. (Her feet are torn up from wearing the wrong shoes the first couple of days, but....) So....she calls me last night to tell me she received an email that she is one of the top three for an EPA job.

Sheesh! When it rains it pours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home