Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, December 10, 2007

All By Myself......



J. left last night to go back to work and I'm......All By Myself. Yep! All by myself in my little piece of heaven. What did I do the moment he left, you ask? Well....I immediately plugged in the vacuum and vacuumed the entire condo. ....And let me tell ya, this place is quite large -- because the kids will be headed down in a week and a half or so. All the sand (imagined or not) and crumbs (J. is as bad as an 18 month old) was wearing on my nerves, so now it's nice and clean. Except for the dusting. That's the problem with staying somewhere for a month. You need to do some cleaning up at some point.

After my quick pass to suck up the sand, I switched back into normal vacation mode --took the top off a gallon of Mayfield Bama Blast ice cream, got a big 'ol spoon, plopped down in front of a tv and watched The Amazing Race. After that I torn open some of the candy I'd brought down for the Christmas stockings and munched Reese's Peanut Butter Christmas Trees and Hershey's Santas. Guess I'll be doing lots of beach walking in the frickin' 76 degree temps today! And maybe 30 minutes in the sauna. Oh, and there's a maintenance man scheduled to drop by.

This place has five toilets. With only two of us here at first, it took a while getting around to trying them all out. !! We noticed one is very slow when flushing so we reported it. They'll have someone stop by, they said -- four days ago. Beach time takes some getting used to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home