Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sports Special: LSU Football

This video does a good job explaining the meaning of LSU football to this state -- even with all the other challenges facing us. It's way too long (almost 45 minutes) for most of you, but even by skipping through it I think you'll get the jist. As important as football is, no one has forgotten what happened.

Smaltzy? Sure. But the meaning's still there. So....for the next few days this blog's gonna be all about football -- LSU football. Cause my tigers have a game to play in a few days -- just down the road and this city's in a tizzy. All the other important stuff'll still be here next Tuesday.

Geaux Tigers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home