Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Have you ever stood in a rainbow?



I have! Before I forget, last week a funky weather front was moving through and fog had been rolling in off and on all afternoon. A couple of times I couldn't see across the street to the Gulf. I went to the back balcony overlooking the lagoon and -- voila! A rainbow right smack dab over the balcony.

I stepped outside and found myself standing right in it. !!!! I stood there -- in it -- for several minutes, calling everyone I could get in touch with to tell them. Some were more impressed than others. Maybe some were just busier than others.

Anywho....it stayed there for quite a while. I was sort of glad when it dissipated because I felt obligated to acknowledge it as long as it was around....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home