Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Lundi Gras!



Come on. Slip a pair or two (or three or four or....) of beads over that well-coiffed hairdo -- purple and green are my favorites, with a strand of gold for accent. You'll be surprised how it'll lift your spirits. Get your mask ready for tomorrow -- but check your local laws first. Don't wanna be mistaken for a bank-robber. !! It's good to be anonymous for a day -- even in your own mind.

Here's wishing a good Fat Monday to all.

Oh! And congrats to the NEW YORK GIANTS and New Orleans own Eli Manning!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Yup, it's almost Fat Tuesday!

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home