Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Thursday, April 24, 2008

They're here!



The LSU National Championship six packs.

I couldn't find any pictures on google images (and why the hell not!) so you'll have to make do with my out-of-focus pictures from my camera. My daughter says I don't hold still long enough after snappin, clickin, pushin (whatever you call it) the button. Maybe. Some come out fine others -- not so much.

Anywho....the championship six packs were the first thing I saw as I trudged into Target yesterday. Front and center. Right smack dab inside the entrance. (Wonder why?) Brightened my shopping mood, I'll tell ya.




The eye of the tiger. (I know you can't see it, but....trust me. It's there.)




This shows our the team's schedule. It also shows our the team's two overtime losses -- which, as everyone knows equals only one full loss (since they were in o.t.) ....Don't question me about how 2 can equal 1. We call that Miles Math. It's what our coach (Coach Miles -- the man from Michigan -- the man who wears the funny hat -- the man we insist we love even though privately many of us think he's out of his ever loving mind!) To finish that sentence....that's what Coach Miles told the press -- 2 o.t. losses really equal one full loss. ???? Whatever. It worked.




For some reason I felt compelled to snap a picture of me holding a bottle. Have you ever tried to take a picture of your own self? I don't know how many I had to delete until I snapped one that wasn't freaky -- even to me.

So, now, am I supposed to drink these?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home