Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Mother's Day gifts.... aka Outing my husband..





The shirt above was one of my Mother's Day gifts. The shirt below was my other Mother's Day gift.








What you see below was my Christmas gift a couple of years ago from two of my kids. Yep. It's an autographed Alabama football -- in a lovely display box of course.








Seeing these gifts (as much as I appreciate the efforts and thoughts) makes me think I should maybe start making an attempt to change my image with my family. I mean, I'd hate for you all to have to watch me on national tv next year punting a football or throwing a basketball trying to win a prize. The way my family's headed they'd probably think that would be the next step (gift-wise).

Okay. I did also get a dozen beautiful roses, but....I'm just saying, I'm starting to worry what will be next. Do they allow women in football camp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home