Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, February 11, 2006

It all started with a new guitar......

then there was a new house, and then a new car. Where will it end?!

Let me hasten to say that NONE of this happened to me!.. but to my daughter, 'A'. It all started when she called to say she had bought a Gibson or Fender guitar while on a buisness trip. (OK, I know it borders on sacrilege not to remember which kind -- but it's one of them!) Then I got a call that she and her roommates had bought a brand, spanking new house. Then....she called to say she had bought a new car. Now I remember that the car is a Honda -- and I think it's an Accord. ....I am so bad with details sometimes.

The guitar is hers. The car is hers. The house is part hers. She and her two roommates went into some kind of financial agreement to get the house, so it's maybe 1/3 hers? I'm not sure of the details :) yet, but I'm sure I'll find out in due time.

So, my daughter has a new car (which I want), a new house (which I want), and.... a new Dyson (my house-warming gift to them -- which I want).

Sheesh! I want her life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

She is blessed to have you...you make all of these wonderful things happen.

~Deb

12:19 PM

 
Blogger east village idiot said...

I want her life too! Where do I sign up? Where does she live? In Paradise?

6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home