Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Turn the music down -- I can't sleep!


OK....I'll admit it. I listen to 'Coast To Coast AM' (Art Bell, George Noory) on the radio. I'm even a StreamLink member. :) That means, for a nominal monthly fee, I can listen to any archived show 24/7 on my computer. That comes in handy since Coast airs from midnight to 4ish am in my part of the world and, no, I don't stay up and listen live, so to speak.

Anywho....since my husband travels with his job and is away most of the time, Art & George keep me company most nights in my bed. (And they don't even know it!) You see, even tho I don't stay awake to listen to them, I do keep the radio on in my bedroom for company. And that's where my only complaint of the show comes in. They have commercial breaks every 15 minutes or so and the later it gets -- the louder the music seems to get. I guess they are trying to keep people awake. But....what about people like me who are trying to sleep during the show?

I find myself waking in the wee hours fuming at them to 'turn the music down -- I can't sleep!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home