Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wouldn't you just know it......



Two days to go before two of my children (along with three friends) are off to New York and then London. And....three of the five have horrid colds. Shit! Shit! Shit!

Nothing I can do about it. They are going to the doctor (the two who are working), and the infirmary (the one who is in school). That makes three. Does that mean the other two are immune, or....will they wait and get sick on the other side of the pond?

Merde!

Actually, they are just experiencing the annoying after-effects of the colds -- sniffles and coughs. But they so don't want to be sniffling and sneezing and coughing when around so many people on planes and in show audiences.

Deep breath. They're gonna be just fine. They're gonna have a wonderful time. They're gonna be safe -- no terrorist crap or radiation or.... Ommmmmmmm!

I'm not going to worry that J has not packed a thing. He has his last final tomorrow so he'll throw some things in a suitcase tomorrow night -- before they leave the next morning. That's what he tells me.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home