Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Hearts, Kisses, Hugs & Candy Day!



Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, everyone!

If your Valentine is not near, or if you're sans Valentine this year, treat yourself to something wonderfully gooey -- chocolate, pizza....

Or maybe something salty and crunchy, like....Garrett popcorn. That's what I sent my kids in North Carolina. (Wish I could have afforded to send some to myself.)

Whatever, be good to yourself and to someone else.

2 Comments:

Blogger east village idiot said...

Hope you had a valentine's day to remember.

5:01 PM

 
Blogger ellesu said...

Thank you, evi. It was a nice day. My hubby was actually home for this one. For so many years it seems he's been off in another state (or country) working.

Somehow it's not the same when you're celebrating over the phone, or chatting online. ....Even that glass of wine doesn't help.

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home