Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, February 29, 2008

This cat......



(in the realm of a vivid imagination) could be considered a fair to middlin' watch- cat. If I've said anything to the contrary -- I stand corrected. You just have to learn what signs to look for.

For instance....when she darts through the house as if she's on fire either she's just dumped a load in her kitty litter box, or she's been gazing through a door or window and she's spotted someone in the general vacinity of the house.

So when I see her zipping through the house and I don't smell anything, I take a gander outside to see what might be going on. There may be someone at the door, in the yard, on the sidewalk, in the road, in the cul-de-sac, across the street.

It's all in knowing the body language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home