Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm impressed......



Son #3 called from North Carolina asking me to look at his Spamalot playbill and see who played The Lady of the Lake. It was Lauren Kennedy, just as he'd thought. One of the roommates has finally gotten a break she's worked so hard for. She's been hired by the area's regional theater. She got the rest of the group comp tickets to "Annie Get Your Gun" last Friday night and son #3 thought he recognized Lauren Kennedy from when he saw Spamalot. I was impressed he remembered.

"Annie" is the second show of the season. "Dream Girls" was the first show. When they saw "Dream Girls" the girls recognized one of the actors who had been in "The Lion King" when they saw it. They think of this as huge coincidences -- two shows in NC, each one with an actor they saw in two Broadway shows.

....I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home