Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, February 15, 2008

My city has joined the bandwagon......



Yes, we now have those new fandangled red light cameras. And....guess who was one of the first drivers to be busted? (Not moi. Thank Gawd!)

It was a sheriff's deputy. *Big smile.*

If you want to gloat, you can watch the actual video here:

Click Here For Cop Running Red Light


Here's my question. Who writes the officer's ticket?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

OMG, that IS hilarious!


A few months ago, we went through a "yellow" light and the whole night sky seemed to light up. We thought is was a burst of lightening. Four weeks later, we received the ticket in the mail.

Ah, technology.

4:29 PM

 
Blogger east village idiot said...

Take a number lady! I got a ticket and I have NO memory of going through the red light (on the West Side Highway in NYC). My husband enjoyed LAUGHING at me for some time.

6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home