Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A song......




My daughter A. called me yesterday afternoon. "Can you get on your computer?" she asked.

"Yep," I answered.

"Go to iTunes," she said.

"Okay," I said, "I'm there."

"Trust me and download one of Sheryl Crow's new songs," she told me.

I did.

We listened to it together and I understood why she knew I'd like it.

The following is one verse from the song. I've been thinking about it a lot today.


Peace Be Upon Us
By Sheryl Crow

"If we speak in tongues of love
But we kill in the name of God
How can we profess to own his name
And still be so lost and still be so lost"

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Wow. Just great!!!

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home