Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peppers......





and tomatoes....




lots of peppers and tomatoes! Only one pepper plant (thank goodness) but four tomato plants. As of now there are about two dozen tomatoes all together hanging there ripening. Doing the math....J + me = 2. So....I guess there will be some happy neighbors and co-workers.

I will admit I have a ways to go before I'll be a proper farmer. The tag that came with the peppers say they will grow to 6", so -- of course -- I can be seen daily taking my little ruler outside to measure them. 5" now. I doubt real live farmers use rulers to decide when to harvest. But....to each his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home