Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, October 03, 2008

Day Two



View from the outside.







View from the inside.

I need to refresh myself on how to use my actual camera, instead of my phone's camera and then maybe I'll be showing better quality pictures but..until then.... In the first picture, if you look very closely at the back of the picture (sort of next to the huge satellite pole and dish that will be taken down -- finally) you can see that the back of the house is covered by plywood while construction's going on. Not very energy efficient, but much better than the huge opening that was there. It gives us and the workers a bit of privacy.

So, onward and upward. (Whatever that means.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I'm SO happy your house is being worked on. No more open air living. Your view, will be great, but not the way you would have planned it. Keep us posted.

5:45 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

It's getting there!

Wishing it all to be SO much easier than it has been for you!

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home