Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, September 01, 2008

There is a huge tree sitting in my house....

and, I'm sitting at the computer (obviously with power) typing away while daylight shines through the roof a few feet away. Odd. Very, very, odd.

The tree is laying in the storage room which is in back of the house.

The worse weather is about to hit. Hopefully it'll be better by 7 pm. But the rains aren't going away. I think that remodeling job I've been thinking about is going to happen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I hope you're OK. I can't imagine a hole in your roof and all that rain. Is there a tarp up there or something to keep your house dry? Be well.

5:12 PM

 
Blogger east village idiot said...

What do you mean? Are you telling me that a friggin tree fell on your house?!! How are you? I hope you are safe and all right.

evi

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Hey, how are you?

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home