Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, September 01, 2008

Rockin' & Rollin'

Still here. Amazingly the power's still on -- flickerng, but on. I was able to make a pot of coffee. :) :)

Wind's blowing outside. Power outages all around. The bad winds should start in an hour or two, then the worse wind will arrive this afternoon. Then....rain, rain, and more rain.

The good news -- sustained hurricane force winds shouldn't be a problem. The not so good news -- lots of rain. And then there's the New Orlean's levees. Don't let anyone tell you they are ready. And then there's MRGO (Mr. Go). Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

So, we should make it through, but please keep Acadiana in your thoughts and prayers.

Today the winds. Tomorrow the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home