Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A friend from Mississippi sent me this....



There's still a bit of hard feelings because while Mississippi had entire zip codes wiped out by Katrina, New Orleans got all the press. I guess that was because the area hit in Mississippi was not nearly as populated as New Orleans, and....Mississippi didn't have a port like New Orleans does, and then there are the refineries, and then there was/is Nawlin's reputation and all that.

But, in the end, Mississippi's offering help -- if needed. And they have agreed to initiate contraflow on I-55 to help New Orleans evacuate -- if needed. So, there's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home