Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, September 15, 2008

No sour grapes, but....all the same..

there's more to this state than New Orleans. New Orleans didn't flood during or after Gustav -- and thank the good lord for that, but...


Click here to see my city in the dark after Gustav.

And, again, I say (this time from first-hand experience), FEMA cannot get the job done. The only functioning body was the military. And Target. Thank God for Target.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I just can't imagine. You must get tired of hearing people say that. Still, if you haven't lived through the effects of a hurricane, and only see the pictures, you can't really have any idea.

I hope you're well and coping.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

OMG, just so devastating...

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home