Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Merry and Blessed Christmas to all!

I'll be finishing up the last of the cooking and readying of the house and then we're off to New Orleans to pick up the kids. Things aren't completely ready but -- ready enough. The temps are going to be near 80 until Sunday so it's going to be another air-conditioned Christmas down this way. Oh, well.

I wish for you all a peaceful, satisfying couple of days. My prayer is that we can all manage a time of contentment before facing what I fear may be a trying new year.

Oh....I had to make the dreaded WalMart trip (because they're just downright cheaper on some things) and as I got out of the car the Coke truck drove up. You know the one I mean? The one that you see in commercials all lighted up driving down the interstate? I've always loved seeing that commercial and I got to see the truck (or its clone) up close and personal. It's so neat -- almost as neat as the coke bears.

Have a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas despite the orange and lilac lights.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home