Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, May 27, 2011

Lovely Golden Isles of Gerogia....

....after the Jaw-ja comment I felt I owed them that much. Anywho, the GA Golden Isles really are lovely. This little island is nothing but huge live oaks dripping with Spanish moss so thick it cascades off the trees like curtains. The people are friendly, shop owners and restaurants don't try to rip you off, there's water to look at/wade in/ride on, it's hot but the sea breeze helps if you're close to the water. Not much to complain about - except the condo we've rented isn't very updated....but it's workable for a couple more weeks and if we end up staying longer I'll find something else. Life's good - or rather, life would be good if hubby wasn't planning on taking a job in Colorado next month. But....I refuse to think about that for the rest of this month. This job thang is getting on my last nerve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home