Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

My thoughts and prayers go out to all today - wishing you joy, comfort, understanding, and peace.

With my kids spread out on two coasts (east and west) I prayed for strength to get through this day with grace - and....it's progressing very nicely, if I do say so myself. :) Hubby had a lovey flower bouquet and a box of pastries waiting when I woke up - the only thing lacking was a hot cup of coffee, which I made in no time an we enjoyed the cool-ish morning on the patio stuffing our faces. Just a while ago the doorbell rang and when I answered..there stood a man delivering a yummy edible bouquet with a balloon attached and floating above. So far today I've had sinfully delish pastries, wonderfully ripe fruit of all varieties (some of it tipped with luscious chocolate!) - and coffee, lots of coffee. I may be in for a sugar crash shortly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home