Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Friday, February 16, 2007

Maybe it's time for a new pair of glasses?



So....I'm trying to train my daughter's cat to stay the heck OFF my sofa because......well, for a variety of reasons.

So....when I see Cassie-the-cat on the furniture, I rustle a plastic grocery bag and she scoots to her pillow. ....I'm not mistreating her perverse little kitty a$$, just making it possible for her and me to coexist in the same house -- given my allergies.

So....this morning when I see a black blob curled up on the sofa, I grab a plastic bag and start making noise with it. That's how I started my morning. Shaking a plastic Target bag over a pair of folded black sweatpants.

Cassie-the-cat was standing behind me -- and I know in my heart she was laughing her little kitty a$$ off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home