Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Well, I can't think of anything else to say, so......



That's how #3 son regularly ends his phone calls to me -- "Well, Mom. I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess I'll say good-bye."

It makes me laugh everytime. So blunt that child of mine young man.

Bless his ever-loving heart, he's now living with four females. !! I know most of the calls he makes are when my daughter has told him -- J., go call Mom. On many of those calls, he mentions what he's cooking for the girls, or how he's vacuumed the house, or hung bookshelves. Today I heard him asking if they wanted him to brew some coffee.

Somewhere down the road, someone's going to get a well-trained mate.

2 Comments:

Blogger east village idiot said...

Hey don't complain about that young man - he sounds utterly adorable! He'll make some girl thrilled one day. Forget diamond rings...give me a man that will vacum - - hey wait --- I have one!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I agree, he sounds wonderful!

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home