Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, June 01, 2008

What I've been doing....



Can you see the piles of blankets and sheets? That picture shows not all but almost all of the laundry I've been endlessly doing. Now....I've got to reorganize my linen closet so it all fits. When the kids came in I couldn't find the blankets. When the kids left (taking the contents of the closet in the room where son #2 had been living while he was home, I found the blankets. Son #2 had put them in garbage bags and stuffed them in the back of the closet. Why? Who knows. I don't know where they fit before. (Maybe they were on the beds.) Maybe I should just make up the unused beds and store them that way. I don't know. It gets complicated when you're in that inbetween stage. The stage where the kids have moved out but may move back in at any time. I've been it that inbetween stage for years now.

Moving right along. It's freakin' hot down here. Low 90's yesterday and today. Mid 90's for the rest of the week. No rain in sight. I really, really, really, really don't like this weather. J went to Alabama today. He's going to stay most of the week and try to get that stupid house ready to rent or sell or.... I have no idea what he's going to decide to do with that house. Neither does he. I'm staying home to water the tomatoes and feed the cat. Sigh! He's going to talk to some realtors. And....he's going to rent a storage unit to store some furniture and stuff we have no place for (and never will), because he can't bear to get rid of it. So....add storage rental to the other bills we're paying to keep that house sitting there going to pot. Now we'll pay to have furniture sitting somewhere else going to pot. So many people could use that stuff. Drives me crazy!

So....I'm by myself this week. Nothing planned but a trip to the dentist. I guess it'll be a good time to put up what few winter clothes I had out so there will be more space in my closet. Things like organizing closets are time stealers. Nice when they're done but not really rewarding. Maybe I can come up with something a little more exciting to do. This heat's really got me in a funk so instead of keeping on bitching about things I'll quit complaining and say 'nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home