Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's a dangerous time of the year for me....

I don't know why, but for some reason at this time of year I need to buy something. Anything. It's not like I haven't been buying stuff the last few months preparing for Christmas -- and was so glad to be finished with that. And it's not like I want to buy some big expensive something. Nope. I just feel the need to buy trivial things: earrings, shoes, odds and ends.

That's why when the urge hit yesterday I went online and went shopping. I was determined, and I actually found a good bargain on rugs from The Company Store. The rugs were on clearance -- $18.00 each (plus @5 shipping). My first (and second) color choices were already gone, but I was able to make the colors left work. Now I'm fine. No need to purchase anything else. :) Now if I can just keep that attitude until King Cake season ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home