Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Monday, February 16, 2009

I wonder if....

I wonder if:

as I'm looking out my windows, the fishermen floating by in their boats can see me as well as I can see them....

at night, the people across the lake can see me as clearly as I can see them (which really isn't clear -- just dark shapes)....

I should order those window coverings I've been putting off odering....

I'll be living in Mobile in a month or so....

we'll ever see any money from that stupid rent house....

I should have enjoyed Mama Mia as much as I did....

I'll ever lose any weight....

I can resist buying one last king cake....

I'll ever lose any weight....


Well. Enough of this foolishness. I don't know why but today's found my mind traveling at light speed to many different places. Maybe a glass of wine will ease it into calm. Maybe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I find tea does it for me. Wine would put me right to sleep. Which now as I think of that thought, sounds pr-etty good.

Thinking of you,
Deb

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

PS: I've given up on the weight thing. I just can't get that going anymore.

6:03 PM

 
Blogger east village idiot said...

I wish I could get a king cake in NYC.
It's okay to wonder. Life just like that sometimes.

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home