Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Blue Plate Mayonnaise....

My daughter in North Carolina has frantically been searching for Blue Plate Mayonnaise. She was able to find it when she first moved up there. Now....she can't locate it anywhere. She's tried several other brands but they can't replace Blue Plate. (I understand.) So....I get a frantic text asking me to please, please ship her four jars and she will reimburse me. (We'll see.) I figured it would be worth my time to just have Cajun Supermarket ship her some -- along with some Slap Ya Mama seasoning and Elmers Cheesey-things. No luck on Elmers chocolate tho. They'd probably melt before they got there anyway.

I hope she can survive until her care package arrives.

At least the Garrett's popcorn I had shipped to her for her birthday shipped for free.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found it for a while at Lowe's Foods near Raleigh....then mysteriously, it was no longer in stock. If she has one in her area, have her ask the manager if they can get it for her.

5:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I moved from Georgia to Arizona a year ago. NOWHERE out here is my prized possession: Blue Plate Mayo. I had my mom ship me 4 jars already; but I run out before she can ship more. I googled it online and will be ordering it (4 jars for 15.75) from Redbagcoffee.com

12:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, need the plate.

Usually I find it at Lowe's Food, but occasionally out of the way groceries have it as well.

I grew up on it, and frankly all other mayo pales in comparison.

(They could charge a heft penny and I'd still buy it.)

7:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes , I moved to Arizona a couple of years ago and I can't find Blue Plate Mayo anywhere and my wife works at Walmart, well I went to Mississippi and brought back (2) of the large jars , and now I believe I'll order it on line at Blue Plate's Home Page
http://www.totallynawlins.com/blueplate.... This is their site's Address

9:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know how to put Blue Plate in pint jars and can to put in the pantry. I buy it buy the gallon, and would like to put in smaller containers. thanks for the help

12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

slynctinput it in pint jars with a spoon you knucklehead

6:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home