Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Need a Good Pair of Walking Shoes....

Any suggestions? Teva or Keen? I have really, really weird feet - short but wide in the toe area and I have the hardest time finding shoes that work. Everything I wear gives me blisters so you won't find me in much else but flip flops these days - I even have flip flop socks for the winter. One of the shops I pass on my daily wanderings about the Village has Tevas displayed outside. I'm thinking today's a good day to stop and try them on. I haven't done so before because I'm afraid all the cute straps will be too tight for my non-cute wide foot. No way to know for sure unless I try them on, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home