Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And....Once Again, We're Outta Here!

Yes, after about six weeks in this smoke and gnat infested lovely place we're leaving next Friday. Going to Panama City, FL for 2-3 months (or so they say, but they have been known not to keep their word), and then to Mobile, Sweet Home AL for a year or so (again - it depends on them being true to their word, and.... hubby liking the job). So. There's that. Once again I'm looking for a temp home and, if I may say so,I'M DANG SICK AND TIRED OF IT! Actually, the company has a place for us in Mobile and it looks nice - online. But, Mobile's after PC and that one appears to be left up to me - unless I want to stay at a hotel extended stay. I dunno about that.

I'd rebel if it weren't for the fact that both moves will put us closer to our actual home-on-the-ground in Louisiana. In addition to that, the smoke from all FL's wildfires is so bad here off and on, it makes you not want to go outside. So, Panama City, here we come. ....now i'm off to do more online searching for a place to call my own - even temporarily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home