Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Saturday, June 11, 2011

It was Bound to Happen....

We realized what we were in for when we first looked at the condo we're presently in - the condo next to the swimming pool - in a vacation complex - in June - the height of vacation for many. And....we haven't been disappointed. ;) There are, however, a couple of things going for us: it's HOT!, there is little shade around the pool-and no umbrellas. Which means - people come and people go alllll day and into the night. But hubby works all day and I'm out and about - and when I'm here I have noise of my own going on, so it's all good. Hey. It's vacation for most people - time to have fun and time for the kiddies to be excited beside themselves. It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home