Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Thursday, June 02, 2011

How Did This Happen!

Have you ever traveled somewhere, got there, and realized your clothes just weren't going to work? That's what's happened to me and I don't know how it happened. It's not like I went to some unknown, exotic place - I'm only 10 or so hours due east down I-10 for gosh sakes! The weather here is same as the weather back home. I think the problem is that my activities here are pretty much different from back home - lot of walking, wading, more walking.... It's all good though. Home's close enough to hop back to and pick up what I need - which I plan on doing this weekend or next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home