Little did I know when I started this blog that the title would expand, requiring me to ask this question of so many new situations in my life....

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Well....

Panama City is not being good to us. The job's a big time downer and we'll be doing good to make it till the end of the month. Wouldn't you know I'd rented a condo (that looked nice online) from mid July till the end of August - as of now we're in a hotel (which really sucks - not the hotel itself but just the fact of being stuck in one room IYKWIM. But....with the bad comes some good. The lady we'll be renting the condo from has turned out to be super nice - she's letting us out of August with minimal cost for canceling at such a late date. We will honor our reservation for the last two weeks of July, but....we're going home this weekend for a quick trip before we have to come back and finish out the month of July at da job and in da condo. Sigh. I guess we can survive for three more weeks. I guess....

3 Comments:

Blogger Daddy Combat said...

Hey I used to live in Panama City! I thought it was terrible at first but the longer I was there the better I liked it. I loved how it was big enough of a place to not go crazy but I could still drive an hour to Tallahassee! Anyways, hope the condo gets worked out.

Chevy-arielramon.blogspot.com

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Health information blog said...

Hey that,s panama city is the best place to live,,,,,,

5:17 AM

 
Blogger Health information blog said...

I wanted to be shifted in panama city

Regards,
kamagra

5:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home